Alaska

Florist

So my florist fell through...any reccomendations? Nothing fancy, just pretty and reasonable.

Re: Florist

• dco324dco324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only florist I've worked with up here is Bagoy's.  Unfortunately they quoted me an arm and a leg for the simple things I wanted and I decided to do my own flowers.  They tried to offer me a job while I was there for my consultation as I have floral design experience.  I would look for seomthing you could DIY and bulk order flowers, or check them out.  They've always done great things for me whenever I needed, I just couldn't afford the flowers I wanted and them.
    I married my best friend on July 8, 2011
  • tamaralenaetamaralenae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using MyLords and they are very reasonable and friendly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    i'm going with Cory Carroll with Works of Art. I have worked with him in the past and he is great. You tell him your budget and he tells you what he can give you. I have been very impressed with his creativity and style.

My sister and cousin used Carr's Huffman and both were very pleased.

If you want flowers in bulk, check out what Costco has to offer if you want to DIY. I'm pretty sure that Cory Carroll will also sell flowers in bulk.
  • aseej4aseej4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also Charlie's Produce in Anchorage sells bulk flowers! Flowers depend on the season there though...
  • Gifford2BGifford2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Southside party flowers- she is very reasonably priced and really friendly!

www.southsidepartyflowers.net/ 
  • I've been looking for the Alaskan Dasiy's does anyone know what they are called? The ones i've been finding are long stemmed, i'm looking for the white petals, and yellow core, with a very short stem (no longer than a foot). HELP PLEASE... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards