Arkansas

sucrets

hey, i saw your P&E post on getting your hair highlighted. i know your kinda leery but i wanted to let you know Drab 2 Fab in Hot Springs is amazing. the girls there can do anything. i recommend Wendy but Ive heard good things about all of them. i think Jennifer used Mary Jane from there and liked her too. If you want the number let me know. Also, one of my friends, who does hair but currently works at a beauty supply shop here, goes to Wendy to get her hair done.. so I know they can match your color. HTH!

Re: sucrets

• jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mary Jane did a beautiful job on our wedding hair, but she kinda jacked up my cut.  If you are looking to get your hair highlighted, do not drive to Hot Springs.  I've had my hair highlighted by multiple people.  There is a girl in LR who is the best I've ever had do mine.  I actually have an appointment with her this Saturday to get my hair cut fixed.  When I'm ready to get my color redone, which will be soon because it is way too blonde now, I will be driving back up to have her do it.  Her name is Emily and she is at Studio A in the Heights.  She used to be at Rumors in Maumelle.  Be prepared to spend a good deal of time with her to get highlights.  She takes her time and she gets it right.She cut my daughter's hair.  Mary Jane loved Alex's cut and even commented that she was going to have to make a drive to LR to visit Emily.
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the recs, guys!  I haven't gone to someone different in like 10 years, so it just worries me, but I'm sure I'm being overly paranoid.  I will definitely look into those!  Thanks a lot!PS - my proofs are in!  But I have to wait for them to mail the dvds...until then I can only look at them on the internet.  I've tried to copy, but can't.  :(
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards