Arkansas

Need a inexpensive photographer in Fort Smith

We have been burned by 2 photographers already and we are running out of time. Looking for someone inexpensive. I'm ok with someone just starting out. Please HELP!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Need a inexpensive photographer in Fort Smith

• edited December 2011
    Gibbousmoonphotography.com - cheap, starting out, and has experience with weddings :)
  • edited December 2011
    What do you consider to be inexpensive?
    imageVacation
  • soul2lanesoul2lane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My good friend Amanda does wonderful and inexpensive photography out of Fort Smith. She's on facebook and her page is Timeless Images by Amanda. She is doing our April 6th wedding next year and I have zero doubt that I'll be super impressed all of our photos!
  • edited January 2012
    I've heard great things about Beaty Photography.  My fiance and I recieved a certificate for pictures as a Christmas present and I'm excited to get them done.  I don't know from experience how they are, but they're highly recommended by most people.  Not sure about prices either, but I just wanted to throw that name out there in case you haven't checked them out yet.
  • IF you are on Facebook, go to FS brides website.new photograhper just joined for vendors...Sign up with FS Brides..lots of great ideas
  • Kassey Weaver Photography..she's out of Stigler ,OK but travels to NWA,etc.Check out FSbrides on Facebook for more info....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards