Arkansas

Event Planner???

Hello ladies,
 I just thought that I would let you all know that I am using a wedding planner for my wedding day and up to that day. I wasn't going to but I had heard alot of people talking about their wedding and how they had a wedding planner and how they were able to enjoy their day instead of stressing all day about everything. So I am going with Platinum Designs Event Planning. I met with 9 weddding planners and decided to go with them. they were youg and very nice and outgoing. What made them stand out the most was they wanted to make sure that whatever I wanted they would do there best to make happen. The others just sounded more like they wanted to steeer me in other directions. For instance I told this one that  I dont want a church wedding because my FI was not religious but they still were trying to get me to go to the church. I just felt more comfortable with these girls.

when you’re getting your mani-pedi just hours before the wedding, who do you think will be at the reception site, making sure everything is perfect? Ummm, not your Mom, she is the one sitting in the pedicure throne to your right, or at least she should be, and shame on you if she is not!

As you’re stepping into your gown, who do you think is calling around to find extra chargers because the rental company delivered a whole crate of broken china? Not your Maid of Honor, she is in the handicap stall of the lady’s bathroom, changing her 18 month old and cleaning the blood off the tuxedo shirt of her son, your ring bearer; because he wouldn’t stop picking his nose

While your being fussed over with the last minute touches before you walk down the aisle, the limo driver who was picking up the groom and his wedding posse got lost and is now an hour late.  Who do you think is on the phone directing them to the ceremony site?  HELLO, not your Dad, he is waiting patiently outside the bridal suite door, taking sips of liquid courage from the flask you bought him for Father’s Day a couple of years back.

You hired a photographer to capture some of your most precious memories, you chose a caterer to nourish and feed your friends and family, you picked a DJ to entertain your guest; why wouldn’t you hire a Wedding Coordinator? Someone you could turn to for wisdom and guidance, someone who wouldn’t take it personal when we were having a bad day.

This is what sold me!!!
Their phone number is 417-837-9288 and web address is platinumdesignsep.com
Just give them a call. What's it going to hurt.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards