Arkansas
Options

need ideas for wedding venues

im planning an outdoor wedding for september of 2012 and i dont have any idea where to have it. we live in tuckerman and im trying to find somewhere semi close that we can also have the reception if possible.  can anybody help?

shandi cunningham

Re: need ideas for wedding venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You really are in a good spot for a wedding. You could get venues from Jonesboro, Memphis, Little Rock, Harrison, and anywhere in between without it being a very far travel. You also have a perfect time for such a beautiful area and I'm excited to see how your wedding turns out! My internet is wonky and I was only able to do a quick search, but I found a stunning venue in Mountain Home called Lydia's weddings. Go to lydiasweddings.com to check it out, but it looks perfect for what you're wanting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What kind of budget do you have?
    imageVacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had a wedding at Lydia's and it looked beautiful!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lydias does look beautiful but thats out of my budget. i did find a beautiful place in judsonia called sunset ridge that i may try. thanks for everyones input its very much appreciated.
    shandi cunningham
  • Options
    I got married at sunset ridge, they are wonderful! And very nicely priced! I highly recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards