Arkansas

VENUE REVIEW CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Hey, I was wondering if anyone  has heard of Willow Wind Special Events center in Searcy, AR. I'm calling there Monday to make an appointment to go look at it and check out prices. It's a newer place so I don't know of anyone that has heard anything about it. I was just wondering if any of you AR brides have.

Re: VENUE REVIEW CENTRAL ARKANSAS

• edited December 2011
    I have actually heard of it.  Before my FI and I decided on a destination wedding we looked at it (online).  We are from that area so we wanted somewhere close to home.  Another place in Arkansas is Gillham Farms in Judsonia.  You can check out pics at sunsetridgearkansas.com  It is pretty and the price wasn't too steap.  I believe it may even fit more people than Willow Wind
  • Tonya13Tonya13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm renting Sunset Ridge for my wedding, it's very pretty there and it can accomadate quite a few people (they've had 300 guest weddings in the past). They're very flexible with letting you do what you want and the price is great. Willow Wind is more strict, but it is pretty (provided you like that sort of style, of course). They also cost over twice what Sunset Ridge does.
  • edited December 2011
    Me an my FH are currently looking at Sunset Ridge too. But I have seen a wedding at Willow Wind and its very pretty if you are looking for a more quaint and intimate setting, as it isn't very large.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards