Arkansas

Bridesmaid Gifts

Okay I need help!  I am trying to come up with a cute and unique bridesmaid gift for my three bridesmaids.  I want something they can use for a long time.  Any suggestions??

Re: Bridesmaid Gifts

• edited December 2011
    I just bought gifts for my girls like I would for their birthdays or something.  I did get them all the same tote bag and an embroidered blanket with their names.

But most traditional "bridesmaids gifts" are things they wouldn't want in real life. Just buy for them as you normally would.

For instance, I did a clutch and a journal set for one, a picture frame and necklace for another, a serving platter for my hostess-y friend, and a cocktail shaker and nice wine glasses for another.  They loved their gifts because they suited them individually.
  • sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got them Kate Spade makeup bags (they were on a really great sale at the outlet), a personalized mirror compact from Oriental Trading, and then a little ponytail scarf.
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • shallen_cloeyshallen_cloey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Totes may be over done, but it's my favorite gift that I got as a bridesmaid. I got a Tote with matching make-up bag that I use all the time! Each bridesmaid got a different color embroidery according to their favorite colors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards