Ohio-Columbus

Help....Please.....Help

I am getting married in 25 days and I need to find a new veil.  I am looking for it in an ivory color with some type of rhinestone/crystal embellishment.  Could you please recommend somewhere that I can purchase a veil off the rack other than David's Bridal.  TIA
Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary

Re: Help....Please.....Help

• edited December 2011
    I bought my veil at Alan Ray Bridal. Mine was white but had crystal beads on it to match my dress. He is a bit pricey, but all hand made. I don't know what your budget is or if you could make you one in the short time frame. He has many to choose from for sale and possibly you could find what you are looking for. If you found one but wanted it tweaked a bit, he could probably do that for you as well. (I know the veil I tried on was similar to what I wanted even though it was fingertip and I wanted elbow but had a lot of beads on it. He custom made mine in elbow length but with less crytals/embellishments.)

I believe all of the other bridal salons sell veils off of the rack as well. You could try Elegant Bride in Dublin or Wendy's Bridal also in Dublin/northwest Columbus.
  • edited December 2011

I got mine at Wendy's on Sawmill Rd. It is also ivory with rhinestone embelishments and I L-O-V-E it!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BCsGalBCsGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my veil from an etsy seller, Marisol Aparicio.  It was very simple, but she has many others in her shop.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MARISOLAPARICIO

Christina & Brandon - August 7, 2010 Anniversary
    My Planning Bio | My Married Bio | FOR SALE!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Bella Laccio or Gabriele's. They can order in something quick.
  • jenivive2jenivive2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try out The Traveling Veil.  If you google it you can find it.  I haven't been there but I believe they have a lot availlable and you can even "rent" a veil if you have no desire to keep it afterwards.  Might be a good option :)
    Siggy Challenge: Sept 2010 Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Brit12Brit12 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    If you're getting married on the 25th we're wedding buddies! Congrats :)

I got mine from a vendor on etsy, came within a week of ordering. I'd have to look up the vendor name, but there's lots of options on there, and usually cheaper than getting it at a store. If you want the info for where I got mine, just let me know and I can sift through old emails.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards