Arkansas
Options

Old Mill Wedding Chapel

Has anyone here looked at or done their ceremony at the Old Mill Chapel in Hot Springs? I viewed it, it's beautiful, but the owner seemed to have an awful attitude. I'd hate to waste money on something that's run by a person that might make the day unmemorable. I'm hoping I caught her on an off-day or something. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Old Mill Wedding Chapel

• Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This is a link to reviews.  I see more than one complaint about the owner.  She sounds like a ball of fun to deal with.

http://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/old-mill-wedding-chapel-hot-springs/e994018c101d71c4.html
  • Options
    ShannonD2012ShannonD2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked my wedding there for March 24, 2012. She was really nice to us when we went and looked it at. Everytime we call and ask her a question she is really nice to me and answers everything. She was probably having an off day.
  • Options
    melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon, I'm relived to hear that! It's a beautiful place!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Old Mill in Little Rock is very pretty. It's like walking into a storybook. When I went there to take photos of my daughter, a wedding was going on. Very pretty. Here is the link

http://www.northlittlerock.org/oldmill
  • Options
    melissak1qmelissak1q member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Old Mill in Little Rock is VERY lovely! Too bad it's way too hot to do any photos there right now!

I'm actually interested in a place with a simmilar name in Hot Springs called Old Mill Wedding Chapel.

Despite first impressions, I've booked that venue for my ceremony/reception. The owner was much more presonable the 2nd time I visited with her. I'm hoping that everything goes well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I recently booked at the Old Mill in Hot Springs and I thought the owner was  nice and helpful.  My one complaint so far is that we are having an evening wedding outside in the fall and we wont be able to get on sight very long before the actual ceremony.  I know this is because the book 2 weddings a day in very specific time slots to maximize usage and have time to clean, but it was a little frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards