Delaware

Irini"s

Hello ladies,
I feel like i read on this board before an post about Irini's in Delaware where a bride said STAY AWAY.... did I? They have the bridesmaid dresses for the cheapest... Just curious! Thanks

Re: Irini"s

• edited December 2011
    I know there were several brides, including Mrs.Carina2u and another bride, who have had terrible experiences with Irini's.

That being said, if you are looking for the "cheapest" bridesmaids gowns, head over to Brides and Grooms- they price match anywhere, including online, so you are pretty much guaranteed to get the best deal there.
  • edited December 2011
    Ohh really? I love Brides and Grooms. They didnt tell me they would match the prices. Thats where we went to try on BM dresses and my bridal gown... Thanks for the information!!!
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah - Stay away from Irinis. I walked in and they took 2 seconds to look at me and said they wouldnt have anything for me to try on. I WAS WEARING A COAT! They were incredibly rude and I was happy to leave.

Brides and Grooms - GREAT to work with, and they will price match online competitors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yikes...  I ordered my dress from Irini's and have had a great experience so far.  They matched Brides and Grooms price and gave an additional discount.  My bridesmaids also got a discount on their dresses.  So far so good....haven't gotten the dress yet but hopefully the rest of the experience will be just as good. 
  • crystalb720crystalb720 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i also had a great experience with irinis...nikki is extremely helpful went out of her way  to get a sample bridesmaid dress for me within a week ...but i will say if you go there on a saturday its mayhem!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards