Delaware

Groom's Shower

Last night Rich's coworkers at JCP threw him a grooms shower.  He was totally surprised.  I had stopped in to say hi, bought a new dress, then headed on down to hallmark to buy some b-day cards.  Around 7pm, his coworker ran down to hallmark to get me and dragged me back to JCP to be apart of the shower.  He was in such shock he could hardly speak.  They had a huge cake adn fall stuff all over the table.  The favors were little bags of candy corn.  His coworkers got us a picture frame, a photo box to store photos in, a basket with dish towels for every holiday, some $$, and our Keurig Coffee Maker!!!  He was speechless.  I knew about it, and he was surprised I could keep it a secret.  One of the ladies took pictures, so as soon as she sends them to me i'll post them.

Re: Groom's Shower

• edited December 2011
    That was so nice of them!  It seems the groom's showers are becomming more popular these days.  And presents are always nice!!  :)
    *Lauren*
    Married Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome! I'm glad he got to feel special too. Men should get this :) The wedding is just as much about them too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • amlinton1615amlinton1615 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that's so awesome! 
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and another of his coworkers got us a cast iron skillet from our target registry that will arrive at our house either today or tomorrow. 
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome!  Its also pretty cool you were able to stop by and be a part of it :) Yeah for nice coworkers!
  • edited December 2011
    Awwww, that's so awesome!  That was such a thoughtful thing for his coworkers to do :-)  And the Keurig is AWESOME!!!! That was probably my favorite shower gift :-) I use it ALL the time.  French Vanilla rocks!
  • lmicoluccilmicolucci member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already have a box of the hot cocoa pods at home...my work has one adn I love it!
  • edited December 2011
    That's so sweet they did that for him!  I know at some friends work when a man is getting married or having a baby they collect money from everyone and buy things for the couple, but they don't throw a shower. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards