Delaware

Candy candy candy!!!!!!

So if you hand out Halloween candy do you buy ones you like to eat or ones you dont to stop yourself from the temptation?I just bought our candy this morning and it's all of my favorites Reeses, Kitkat's, and crunch bars oh my! -------Fun fact: CNN reports this morning that the average candy load per kid is 17 pounds!!! I think I will be pounding the pavement again .
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Candy candy candy!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    We dont hand our candy :( The last 2 years, we didnt get 1 trick or treater :( We live in Townsend, and I guess with the combination of no sidewalks, people driving like lunitics down our road, and the longggg driveways peole just dont come out here... Tony has told me that the parents just drive them to new neighborhoods and let them hit those houses (he'd go through tons of candy at his old house). If I did buy candy though, it'd be stuff I like for sure :)
  • edited December 2011
    when I did give out candy, i always bought the stuff I liked, like reese's pb cups, butterfingers, paydays, milky ways, snickers, etc.  If I do give it out again, i'll go with stuff i don't like, like almond joy and mounds and crunch.   now i want candy.
  • MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    none stashed at the bank?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We usually hand out candy at my mom's for her :)  She just buys those big, giant bags of mixed candies (usually the tootsie roll one and a chocolate one), and it's not usually stuff I am a huge fan of, but I still eat it anyway.Speaking of candy, FI and I LOVELOVELOVE Lifesavers Gummies Sour Berries, and it seems the only place you can find them is at certain Wawas (not all of them, just certain ones).  So last night, I tots went on Amazon.com and found a box of 20 7-oz bags (the size we usually get) for 20 bucks.  If we buy two of them, shipping is free.  I seriously think we are going to do it.
  • edited December 2011
    i LOVE gummi savers!
  • edited December 2011
    I wasn't going to buy candy this year.....last 2 years we didn't have anyone coming so i was thinking of giving up and since im going to a party tomorrow ....but since halloween is on a saturday this year i did buy one bag just in case some kids come (we have kids in the condos next to us and they didnt even come...)  i buy candy i like cause if no one comes..someones gotta eat it lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards