Delaware

FYI

Just wanted to give you girls a heads up...

I haven't really be on lately as my computer decided to finally give up on me (almost 7 years for a laptop, I can't really ask much more of it).  Unfortunately, money has been really tight, and we haven't been able to afford a new one; hence why I haven't been on.  But, I am going to be getting a new one in the next week (it's my birthday present, which is why we had to wait), and once I get that I will be good to go.

I can view the boards from my phone (my other birthday present), but haven't figured out how to respond to posts.  So, if you need me, you can page me (just make sure to leave an email so I can respond back!), or you can email me directly at msbriarrose@gmail.com (since I get my mail on my phone, I check it everyday).

If anyone is wondering why I have been hit or miss for a while, that's why (in addition to my health); money has just been too tight for me to go out and get a new one.  Luckily, everyone went in and got me a new laptop for my birthday so once it gets here I will be back up and running (and i can't wait, I hate not being able to access everything!).

Re: FYI

• edited December 2011
    yay for new laptop.  my old one died in december adn I got a new one for myself for my d-day in january.  it's only a netbook but it was cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards