Delaware

Delaware Knottie Bio!

Hey ladies, I wanted to let you all know that I am in the process of creating a Delaware Knottie Bio.  Many of the other boards have them, and I think it's time we have one too!

The address will be http://deknotties.weebly.com.

If you have ideas on what to put in the bio, please feel free to let me know.  Right now, I have tips and hints, Roll Call, Knot lingo, Delaware Area Vendors (I hope to alphabetize by category), Delaware Area Vendor Reviews, a picture page for GTGs and weddings, and wedding tips from married knotties. 

I have already contacted some married Knotties to get their vendor reviews and tips.  I thought this would one of the main reasons the bio gets used; often times, there is a newbie who comes on and wants to know if anyone has used a certain vendor, or if an idea they have worked.  Having been on here for a while, I can make connections and say page soandso who did this and that, but the fact of the matter remains that after knotties get married, they drift away from the board.  While I don't like this to happen, if I have their thoughts and reviews already, it makes it easier on newbies who need advice during planning.

So, if you have a board tip, knottie lingo that needs to be added, a vendor list, tips for what works and what doesn't, vendor reviews, pictures, or know of any married Knotties you could pass this on to, please feel free to send them my way; also, if you have an idea for another section for the bio, please let me know!  Email me at msbriarrose@gmail.com, and hopefully, I can get it up and going really soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards