Delaware

I'm back (w/ pics)

from long island!!! And boy am I tired.

This past Saturday we attended "The Wedding of the Year" which is a moch wedding event where liweddings.com(alot like TK but for longislanders)  members meet and greet with other brides and  grooms while watching vendors busy at their craft. There was so much to see and take in. From hair and make-up to music, photography, gowns, favors,  and wedding cake and so much more . It began with a moch ceremony and was immediatley followed by a cocktail hour, 4 hour reception with sitdown dinner/dancing and desert hour. There were so many prizes to be won too! Diamond necklaces, plazma tvs, all types of vendor services, money and a honey moon trip to St. Lucia were given away. We won a free epic sitting with portraits and a free hour of solo guitarist ceremoy music!

We spent Saturday night with our friends over lots of drinks. Sunday we met with our RH ppl to make another payment and then spent the remainder of the day running around to visit family before our long exhausting trip back last night. It was a fun and productive weekend but again...I am sooo tired.

This pic was taken in there photobooth. They had two. They havent announced the prizes for these yet. Most romantic and funniest is what you had to shoot for.

Saturday night my bm gave me this pic. I was in her bp last May. All dresses are Davids Bridal in clover.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm back (w/ pics)

• dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like a lot of fun!  And congrats on your prizes.  And every time I see photo booth pictures it just makes me want one at our wedding more!

• edited December 2011
    sounds like you had a great weekend!  i love the photobooth and only wish i could have afforded one at my wedding.  I went to so many bridal shows that had them so i have photobooth pictures all over my fridge, some of myself, some with me and DH, some with me and my mom, and some with me and one of my BM's.  They are a lot of fun and if you can afford one, go for it.  It'll be so worth it. 
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds like an awesome bridal show!  Congrats on your prizes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards