Delaware
Options

Hair Help!

I decided yesterday to bag my hair at home plan for my wedding day.  I am now deciding between Town Hair Salon and Sheer Magic in Fox Run...does anyone have any experience with either place. Would love some info before making my decision!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hair Help!

• Options
    memeshelli28memeshelli28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Personally I don't like either. I went with Diane's Magic Scissors on 273 in New Castle. The place is owned by a mother/ daughter team. The best people there are Tina, Diane, and Sandy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard good things about Town Hair Salon.  I haven't heard of Diane's Magic Scissors or Sheer Magic... but I know that if you're looking in the general Newark area, Trilogy is supposed to be good.

I've been to Salon by Dominic in Hockessin, and Todd's Salon, Pagave, and Fusion in Wimington... and I really liked all of those.  Todd's Salon did all of my bridesmaids hair (my sister did my hair, and the owner let my sister use his salon so that I could be with my bridesmaids... and I thought that was really cool of him.)

I've been to other salons, too... but Salon by Dominic, Todd's, and Pagave are the only ones that I'd recommend. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards