Delaware

Not the best photographer

Just wanted to share my experience...
FI and I had an engagement shoot with a husband/wife photography team.  During the consultation, they were very nice and receptive.  However, at the shoot, they bickered back and forth to the point FI and I felt alittle uncomfortable.  From here ieverything went downhill. 

It took a few weeks for the gallery to be online.  I would have expected this if the photographer had not said he was going to work on them and they would be up no later than Monday (it was Sat). 

He posted the pics and they were HORRIBLE.  It looked like FI and I were holding a "baby bump" with how he posed our hands.  LOL-not what we wanted! Some of the other pictures had our arms running in one line-like it was one extra long arm.  Several were very unflattering with unnatural hand poses, fake looking into the distance, parking lots with cars instead of the beautiful backdrop, etc.  Sadly, he really had precisely positioned and posed us. NO candids like we asked for. All of the poses ended up SUPER cheesy!

We were to get an enlargement.  We asked repeatly to see one photo in a different display.  After TWO MONTHS past our request, he finally sent us a proof OF THE WRONG PHOTO.  This cycle continued for awhile.  He wouldn't return my emails for weeks on end.

Long story short...The photo shoot was in JULY and we finially got the enlargement in DEC after I hounded him for the last couple months to expediate this.

Needless to say, I am glad we had not booked them for the wedding.  We would have had to listen to them bicker, had bad images, and a headache to get any response.

Re: Not the best photographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards