Delaware

Poor DH...and me!

Well, yesterday was eventfull, to say the least!  Here is what happened:

After two doctors, one hospital, and two pharmacies, yesterday was interesting, that's for sure.

DH is sick, poor buddy. We went to the doctor for him, and they ordered a chest xray to rule out pneumonia, and gave him two prescriptions. So then we had to go to Outpatient Imaging at the hospital for the chest xray, and drop off his scripts.

While waiting for his scripts to be filled, we called my doctor and they told us that my scripts for my pain meds were ready. So we drove there to pick up the scripts.

Well, while there, I asked the tech if I should see the doctor about possibly doing another lumbar sympathetic nerve block (and no, it's not very fun, which you can tell by the lovely name) on me to help get this flare under control. I thought she would want to see me at another time, but she came out and said, oh I just finished with my last patient, why don't you come on back?

So I did, and we talked about doing another injection with my Stimulator. She said that she can do one no problem with my stim, and since every other injection that I have done while flaring has gotten my flare under control, it makes sense to do another one- I have been flaring for over a month, and it's high time that this one got under control as well.

So we scheduled an injection for next Wednesday, before Christmas. Hopefully this means that my pain level will be down for Christmas. We grabbed my scripts, picked up my meds and Brian's meds, and came home both tuckered out.

But the good news is he doesn't have pneumonia, and hopefully this injection works like it has all the other times!

Re: Poor DH...and me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards