Delaware

Save-The-Dates

Because FI and I are getting married on a holiday weekend, I want to send outt he STDs really early.  My photographer is going to take some pictures for us to use on the STD, and I found a local company that does those magnets.

Has anyone used "Exquisitely Yours" in Wilmignton before?  They have a local phone number, but it doesn't look like the have a storefront.  Everything is either over the phone, or on the web.  It just makes me a little nervous!

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: Save-The-Dates

• edited December 2011
    I have actually heard of them, and heard they have decent service.

I will tell ya this.  Most of your high end, high customer service shops won't have a website.  Places like Exquisitely Yours, Apropos, The Enchanted Owl, Bare Essentials, etc, won't have one or will have a minimal one for a reason- they want that customer contact.  High end places, or places where you need to know your customers (like Bare Essentials, which sells specialized underwear), take the attitude (a refreshing one, IMO) that in order to treat the customer the best, they need to have a personal relationship with them.

Not saying that you are wrong to be concerned, it's just a different approach to things.  If anything, I love it because I feel that in this day and age with the internet, that personal contact and touch has been lost, and it really does add something to the experience.

If you are looking for STDs and Exquisitely Yours isn't open, I would suggest either Apropos or The Social Butterfly, both in Greenville Shops.  Apropos is going to be a bit less than the Social Butterfuly, but from what it sounds like you are looking for, they both will have something up your alley.
  • edited December 2011
    From the looks of it, it's ONLY a website... there is no storefront.  No address is listed at all.  I'd much rather do something in person...
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, then they closed their shop.  I would check into the other two I mentioned if you want something in person.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards