Delaware
Options

Afterparty ideas for Baywood Greens wedding

Hi there,
I'm getting married next summer at Baywood Greens which is near the Rehoboth Beach area in Delaware.  I'm trying to figure out which hotels in the area to recommend to guests to ensure the possibility of a fun afterparty, either on-site at a hotel bar, in a suite in the hotel, or at a bar within walking distance. 

I'm probably going to arrange for a bus to transport guests to/from the reception and the hotel, but I also want to make sure that guests can easily go from their hotel to the afterparty if they are drinking.  While I would imagine the boardwalk hotels could be good options, I'd imagine they are also scary expensive during the season and require a 2 night minimum...any Rehoboth (or Baywood) brides have suggestions for how to keep the party going without compromising safety or guests' budgets?

Re: Afterparty ideas for Baywood Greens wedding

• Options
    No suggestions for hotels.  We had a hard time finding reasonable priced one for our guest in October.  However, we did use Jolly Trolly for our shuttle and the people there are great and easy to work with.  Also we ended up renting a house  for us and our wedding party and had our after party at our house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards