Delaware
Options

Vendor help please!!

I feel like I'm looking in all of the wrong places for reception locations. Where did you have your Delaware Wedding Reception at and how much was the cost. Thanks in advance =]
I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation

Re: Vendor help please!!

• Options
    my wedding was at rockwood park in wilmington. the total for the location, catering, cake, linen rentals,...was just under $3,000. BUT I had my wedding on a Wednesday, so that made a difference.
  • Options
    We just had ours last weekend at the North East River Yacht club. I know that's not DE, but it's only 10 minutes over the state line, off 95. I personally thought it was awesome. Amazing quality for the money, and the coordinator, April was awesome to work with. It was under 5k for 78 people. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Where have you already looked? What type of location are you looking for?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    researched:

Wild Quail Golf & Country Club
    The Outlok at the Duncan Center
    Baywood Greens
    Smyrna Opera House
    Dover Downs
    Sheraton Inn and a few fire halls.

Looking for something in Delaware that has the option of an open bar, a buffet style meal and if its not located in Dover a place that has a ceremony site also.
    I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_vendor-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:5f76538f-c628-41d1-9681-6f591aa771f3Post:a839dfde-cf88-4e8b-8510-b357503f926c">Re: Vendor help please!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]researched: Wild Quail Golf & Country Club The Outlok at the Duncan Center Baywood Greens Smyrna Opera House Dover Downs Sheraton Inn and a few fire halls. Looking for something in Delaware that has the option of an open bar, a buffet style meal and if its not located in Dover a place that has a ceremony site also.
    Posted by torrieshere[/QUOTE]
    from what u listed, rockwood definitely falls into that. & also if u don't mind just over the border in maryland there's the chesapeak inn in chesapeak city. they're a deal more expensive & it's almost all indoors, but it's just about all inclusive. my sister had her wedding there in '09
  • Options
    I used the Clarion Belle Hotel in New Castle, and I loved it.  It's one of the all-inclusive places, so they took care of centerpieces, linens, open bar, food, and wedding cake.  Though I had my wedding cake made by someone else. 

They have a lot of different packages, including a buffet one, but they start at $65pp.  And for an all-inclusive venue, $65pp is freaking awesome.  They can turn one of the ballrooms into a ceremony.  I was married in a church, but they did show me pictures of ceremonies there.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    I live in Dover and researched some of the same, try Belmont Hall its beautiful but my fiancé didn't care for it also Myers pointe looks nice on line but I have not visited it yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards