Delaware
Options

4 all Brides-to-Be Shopping in So.Jersey

This is a important message to all Brides-To-Be!My wedding was 15 mos. in the planning with my wedding dress being found and fell in love with at a bridal shop called "Here Comes The Bride" located in Somers Point Plaza - 272 New Rd. Somers Point, NJ .......Owners name: Donna.To make a long story short and to the point, this woman, Donna, became a "Cat" woman with claws!! I put a down payment on my wedding dress in April, ordered specs., size, color and paid for it in full in July. Ordered maid of honor and bridesmaids dresses through her as well. Ordered and paid in full for my vail on Oct. 10. Keep in mind that my wedding is to be held Jan. 30, 2010. After 4 fittings and 9mos later, 4 days before my wedding day, I was allowed to pick up my wedding gown, vail and undergarments via being instructed to sit outside in my car and wait for "Donna" to get the large oil stain off the back of my wedding dress and give me a vail that was the "demo" instead of the NEW one. It was missing reinstones, the comb was bent and smelled of dust, She made my busselt to be hooked up with charcoal thread (looked like 2 rabbit ears), 2 pearls & an eye hook(very noticeable for everyone looking at the back of me) and this is on a dress that is frosted silver in color with only reinstones at under the bustline. Not to mention that I ended up with a Maid-of-honor, a Matron-of-honor and 2 bridesmaids dresses due to the fact that she order 2 maid-of-honor dresses, the same size to boot when one was for a 5ft 2in person and the other was for a 6ft 2in person!!!!!!!!!!!! and received them just two weeks before my wedding. Of course I need to mention that all payments made to her all that time was to be credit card or cash only!! Talk about business going under!!! Ya Think?!?!?!?! This person and shop owner "Donna" became the sales rep., the horrible seamstress, babysitter for her "lonely" rabbit that took preference over her customers, disliking children, playing with other peoples money and a LIAR!!!!!!!! She could not and can not keep staff either. My BEST and ONLY advise to all Brides-to-Be is to NEVER allow this woman or her bridal shop be part (the biggest part) of your wedding day!!!!!!!

Re: 4 all Brides-to-Be Shopping in So.Jersey

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards