Delaware
Options

Belmont Hall

Is anyone else getting married or ever been to a wedding at Belmont Hall in Smyrna, DE?

Re: Belmont Hall

• Options
    I wanted to, but FI hated it. I think it's beautiful and the lady I talked to was lovely and accommodating. It's beautiful venue with a nice price good luck
  • Options
    Thanks!  We booked it already and are really looking forward to having our wedding there.  The lady who grew up there, and is also on the Friends of Belmont Hall society, is having her son's wedding there the weekend before us, so I know the place will be in perfect condition! 
  • Options
    How did your wedding at Belmont Hall turn out?  I'm considering it too - can't beat the price!<div>
    </div><div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_belmont-hall-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:76581701-6049-4ee1-88a4-7c6e27798f02Post:097fe169-46ad-48d6-b259-90d74273d060">Re: Belmont Hall</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks!  We booked it already and are really looking forward to having our wedding there.  The lady who grew up there, and is also on the Friends of Belmont Hall society, is having her son's wedding there the weekend before us, so I know the place will be in perfect condition! 
    Posted by angelbaby725[/QUOTE]

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards