Delaware
Options

Checks!

We had our e-pics taken yesterday AND I'm 99% sure we found an officiant.  The pictures were so incredibly fun.  I thought it would be awkward, but our photog was so great and we got into the whole thing so quickly.  I don't know how I'm going to stand the next few weeks waiting to see the final outcome!  We also met with an officiant that I really think will be fabulous for our ceremony.  Everything from yesterday has totally renewed by wedding planning spirit and I have so many ideas running through my head!  Just wanted to share my excitement :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checks!

• Options
    lavelshlavelsh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for you, too!!!!  Our photog said we have to wait till the trees are green for e-photos... ugh!!!  I want them now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker My BIO: www.sandscope.weebly.com
  • Options
    uderin02uderin02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome....where did you have yours taken?  We're having ours done tomorrow at Longwood Gardens...I can't wait!  And congrats on finding your officiant, thats a big weight off of your shoulders!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our pics taken in Lewes, both in the town and on the beach.  We spend a lot of time there and it is pretty special to us.  Longwood is so pretty!  Hope yours went well too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LandM11 - CONGRATS! You're doing great! I can't wait to get our e-pics taken! We have to find a photographer first.  Did you feel natural taking them? I'm very nervous I won't do well even I love to take pictures I worry it won't be natural =?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards