Delaware

Checking in--how are y'all doing?

We need to liven up this board a little!! 

I know MsPnky has some checks... what about anyone else??

I'm under the 2 month mark now.  ::faints:: And I just got a phone call that MY DRESS IS FINALLY IN.  It's about 3 weeks late... so I was starting to get VERY nervous.  But it's here!!  I'm picking it up this afternoon with my seamstress--FMIL. 

I sent invitations out a few days before Easter, and I had a RUSH of RSVPs almost right away... but it's starting to die down now. 

My shower is sometime in the near future on a Sunday.  So far, it's been kept a secret.  But on the one Sunday when I don't work my second job... that's going to be when my shower is, so I'll find out that week.  Hahaha.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: Checking in--how are y'all doing?

• MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

YAY that your dress is in!!!!
    3 weeks late! Yes I would be "VERY nervous" too! That is definitely one of my fears and I'm sure every bride's fear.

Thanks for the shout out =)

Yes I was VERY excited about my checks. And am very pleased (was excited this morning) that we got approved for our new place this morning. (we're moving in June!) But now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at all there's left to do.  Typing this is actually helping me calm down...one thing at a time right?

So....tell us about meeting your dress this afternoon!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Booked airfare today and did another step with the invitations :)
  • wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just picked up my dresses from the seamstress today ^_^

also saturday is my shower & next thursday my mom, sister, & I are making a trek up to wilmington to meet with most of our vendors to finalize details & all.
  • EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i feel behind...but i think i've decided to make my own invites, need to get on that NOW! i've started to look into hotel blocks and visited a few. We have finally determined the ceremony time will be 5:30. My dress is in but i need to find shoes and set up a fitting. my other big thing is to find an officiant...!
    oh, and my girls booked my shower for june 26th but everything is going to be a surprise!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards