Delaware
Options

Videographer

Anyone have a good videographer recommendation? We're getting married in West Chester, PA... just a few minutes from DE so I thought I'd post it here instead of the Philly board.

I don't really want to spend more than like $1,500 and couldn't find anything good online when I tried!

Thanks in advance

Re: Videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're doing our photography and videography with Clair Pruett. They have DE and PA offices.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BlackSilver Imaging offers videographer services. They're based in Coatesville/Downingtown. That's who I'm using, and I looove them. (If you haven't booked a photog yet, check them out for it too!)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i found a cinematographer in philly that gave me a deal of $500 for 5 hrs. The Good Life Films
  • Options
    ChadAngelaChadAngela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Melissa at Pea Patch Video.  Her website advertises $1200 for 7 hours, but we asked and got her for $700 for the same time.  We only have one wedding and reception location, though, so I think for whatever strange and random reason, that factored into the price.  Not sure why. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    swimfast39swimfast39 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards