Delaware
Options

Cake

Anyone have experience with Pattycakes,cakes by Kin, Bing bakery or sweets by Dana? These were the top when I googled search

Re: Cake

• Options
    bings is good. another great bakery is Sweets to you by Ginger. they don't have a website though. real old school business with great cakes
  • Options
    I ordered my wedding cake and grooms cake from Desserts by Dana. They are awesome. Tasted His cakes at a couple different shows and a baby shower. His cake is always consistently moist and good. Prices are comparable, depending on what you want. They also have great ideas to help you with the design process.
  • Options
    I have had cakes both by Cakes by Kim and Desserts by Dana... both delciious.  Also don't count out Cannon's.  My friend was married a few weeks ago and had her cake from Cannon's, and it was absolutely delicious.  Not to mention not overly expensive.  I was going to get my cake at Serpe's Bakery, until I found it it was going to cost me almost $1200.  For a cake.  

I ended up using someone who is just starting up a bakery out of her house... Bee's Sweet Shoppe.  
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    We had a tasting with Pattys Cakes in Dover and it was great wonderful customer service and the samples were delicious
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards