Delaware
Options

Small check

We are having 8 kids at our wedding; we decided to keep it to either in the wedding or sibling of a kid in the wedding (which boils down to my nieces and nephew and our ringbearer and his sister).

For their table, we are doing kid-related favors; each kid will get a pack of crayons and a drawing tablet with their favorite character on it (Disney Princesses, Tinkerbell, Cars, Spiderman).  The table will be covered in butcher paper so they can draw on it as well, plus we will have a centerpiece of Legos for them to play with.

The only child I hadn't figured out was my nephew, who will be almost 13 at the time of the wedding (the rest of the kids are between 4-8).  He's a little old for jumbo crayons with characters on them, so we wanted to get him something a little more age appropriate.  The only problem is, we were having trouble figuring out what.

Well, we were at the store getting the rest of the FG/RB gifts, and found an Erector set that is perfect for him (he's in that "I can build anything out of anything" phase).  He can make 5 different models with this set, and my sister said he's got a couple others, so he will love it.

It's a small check, but it's one that's been bugging me for a while, so I am really glad to have it done!

Re: Small check

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards