Delaware

Checklist progess over Christmas!!!

Hey Ladies!
So the FI and I went to see my family in DE for Christmas! (we both live in San Francisco)
We had a lot of fun but best of all we checked a lot of things off!!
#1 the dress!!! with the wedding 4 months away that was necessary!
    Thanks to the knottie who recommended The Bridal Boutique in Milford!!

I only went to 2 shops (that being the 2nd) and the first dress I tried on there

was it! Great price too!

#2- met and paid DJ

#3- met and signed contract with Photographer

#4- finalized guest list with the family approval

#5- Bridemaids dress confirmed! (the twist wrap dress by Dessy Group- LOVE it!)

Now that Christmas is over the planning is in full gear!
Back to DE in a month...dress fitting and florist!!
Hoping to keep the momentum :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Checklist progess over Christmas!!!

• edited December 2011
    Nice, girl! Way to make progress!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wow!!  You were busy working on your break while I was busy eating too many cookies!

Great job!!  Lets see pictures of the dress!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Did you try on the twist dress by Dessy? And if so where? I am really leaning towards that since it is so versatile and can be worn again. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That sounds great!!! Congrats on all of the checks!! I like those dresses! They are neat! and definately want pics of your dress.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!! who is your photog & DJ? i'm nosy :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • scalhoun125scalhoun125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Yes it definitely feels great to get things done!

So I would love to put up a pic of my dress but I have searched all over the internet and can't find a good pic if it! found one and it isnt good. but its by Venus and the Pallas Athena collection- perfect for outdoor weddings!

My photographer is Marc Levi. He just did one of my BM's wedding in May. She loves her photos and he has great prices!

My DJ is DJ Baby Bubba- Brian Connor. He also did my BM's wedding. He did a great job and also great prices!

Bonnie&Clyde: For the Twist Wrap dress by Dessy Group....I actually ordered it myself to wear on the honeymoon. That way the BM's could see it before they ordered theirs, we could try the size out, and the color. They love it and it is so fun to wear and change the styles! I love how each girl can wear it differently and however they feel comfortable! And it is without a doubt a dress that can be worn after the wedding!! haha. seriously its true!  If you do go with the Dessy group....the fabric is awesome! no alterations, wrinkle, or hem. So if its too long it just needs to be cut. Also, the sizes come in groups of 4. so size small is 6-10. I wear a dress size 6 so the small is actually too big. But, I will probably keep it and just get it shortened. Since you wrap it as tight as you want up top the size doesn't matter too much (hence why they come with broad sizes). I also found one on Etsy.com that is a bit cheaper and made to order with the exact fabric and color you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You go girl!  Crank out those checks!  Yay!!

I think it was Mrs.LuraT who recommended that shop, but I may be wrong.  Either way, yayyayaya!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards