Delaware

WOW!! just 3 weeks left....& checks!!!!!

i can't believe it's my 3 week mark! WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!?!?!?!
well here's some checks from over the weekend & all...Saturday:~attached all the ceremony wall decor photos to their ribbons~tested the "u-glue" sticky stuff to see if it really does stick to fabric (for hanging the fabric along the walls for the ceremony roomSunday:~made a new hairpiece for my hair (obviously)~did final hair trial. it's gonna take 1.5 hr minimum to do my hair!~got the velcro, cut the ribbon, & attached it all together to make the napkin "rings"Monday:~added a little detailed beading to the hairpieces to fully finish itTuesday:~bought more paper lanterns at dollar tree~got my marriage liscence!!!!!!~also went with my sister to pick up her dress from the alterations lady we used. (I swear i can't even see where she opened the seams up!! that's how awesome she is!!!!!

Re: WOW!! just 3 weeks left....& checks!!!!!

• EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the checks!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Holy crap.  3 weeks!!!  I think after you get the marriage license, then it becomes real. 

I'm at 5 weeks and I still have SO MANY THINGS TO DO.  My sister and I STILL haven't done a trial on my hair (I know.  We're working on it.), and I haven't even started thinking about programs. 

I'm a little jealous that you have as many things done as you do!

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i starting planning & DIYs as early as possible...my sister was a wreck by time her wedding day came...i didn't want to be the same way...& so far i'm SOOOO glad i planned ahead like i have.

the only things i'm still slacking on is finalizing details with the DJ (music is driving me nuts!) & a couple DIYs (especially making the favors)
  • edited December 2011
    What about the music is driving you nuts? lol.  That's the one thing that I'm not worried about.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • wicked+faerywicked+faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI & I have very different musical styles. i'm an 80's rock kind of girl & he's the carribean rasta & all that lol. & it's like pulling teeth to get any help picking music from him. i'm about ready to tell the DJ to play w/e he wants lol
  • edited December 2011

That's basically what I'm doing.  We have a couple of songs picked out, but if we played all stuff that just Gzilla & I want to listen to, I doubt anyone would dance. lol. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great job on the checks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards