Delaware
Options

Reasonable Wilmington Florist

Belak flowers is a local, family-owned florist that I've just decided to book for my wedding.  I did a little research and couldn't believe how expensive the flowers were.  Barbara at Belak spent a ton of time with me at the initial meeting and I left with a really clear idea of what our bouquets will look like - beautiful and filled with flowers I love!

Barbara seems like a real expert and did a great job helping me refine my vision for the flowers.  The price was right for our budget ($800 for bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 9 boutineres, 3 corsages, and a flower girl bouquet and delivery).  I'm sure this could be brought down even lower with some less expensive flower choices.  I just wanted to share this great value!
127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reasonable Wilmington Florist

• Options
    Belak has nice flowers and are priced much better than Yukie but are not the best IMO.  They were considerably higher than several I checked.  But, yes, Barbara is a nice person to deal with.  Ron Eastburn is one to check out and is also family owned.  The girls on here can give you more recs too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards