Delaware

Inexpensive Florist on the DE area? Newark, DE

Hi guys, 

I'm newly engaged and completely panicked!  Yay!  This wedding stuff is really scaring me cost wise -- does anyone have recs on inexpensive, but still good, florist in the DE area?  I'm getting married in Newark. DE.  My budget is tight but I'd love to have pretty centerpieces and bouquets for myself and BMs if possible -- thanks so much guys! 

Re: Inexpensive Florist on the DE area? Newark, DE

• My florist is Belak flowers, and she's really great and from the research I did, pretty inexpensive.  I highly recommend her (her name is Barb).  To give you an idea, I'm getting a nice bouquet (lots of different types of flowers) for me and my 5 BMs, 10 boutinneres, flower girl flowers, and a couple other random small things for $800 including delivery.

That said, centerpieces are where you're going to spend a LOT, unless you have a very small wedding.  They tend to run about $50 a piece from what I've seen.  I'd stick with something very simple, maybe one type of flower in a low vase, and jazz it up with candles/votives on the table.  It's romantic and much cheaper.
    127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you!!  will check it out now. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards