Delaware
Options

It took me awhile...

but I'm back(and of course, married!)!

I would have dropped in sooner but I decided to take a little break from the computer since our return home from Italy last Wednesday. Its been so nice having my family back together again the last couple days. I missed my son terribly while we were away. We took about 1300 pics in Italy. It was gorgeous and I'm already planning on going back again. I will eventually post some of those pics when they're all sorted.

Here's a few non-pro ceremony pics followed by us on the bus. I'm still waiting on my pro pics. Our ceremony was amazing. I had a few problems with the reception but I won't get into that now. All in all the whole day was magical and I am so pround to call myself Mrs. Lisa Noselli.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It took me awhile...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WELCOME BACK!!  And CONGRATS!!

It's so good to have you back! I have been thinking about you!!
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!!!  Welcome back!

Congratulations!  You must be so relieved now that all the wedding stress is over.  Now we just have normal everyday stress to look forward too :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You looked beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! You look so beautiful!!!!! I love that your husband wore a top hat!! haha. Italy huh? What part did you go to? That had to be amazing!! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Santorini2011Santorini2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl!!!
  • Options
    Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! And yes soo relieved that wedding stress is over! (just still in shock that a year of planning was over in about 7 hours which literally only felt like one!)

Jay- We stayed in Rome and Florence. Rome was just a dirty city like NYC in my opinion but the ancient architecture definetly made up for it. I fell in love with Florence right away...I found the leather and gold shops and the fashionable dressed Italians alone to be soo captivating(the reniassance art was nice too...lol). We also visited Sienna and San Giimignano while in Tuscany which were two insanely cool cities, both meidevil, packed with so much history and just visually mind-blowing. I'm am so glad we decided to go to Italy...we almost didn't.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds amazing! I have never been there but if I ever were to I would probably feel the same about Rome. I have never been out of the country but it has to be so fascinating to see how different people live, dress, etc. I can't wait to see pictures! I'm glad you had a great time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards