Delaware
Options

NWR: Nail Salon

Hi all- my wedding is in New Jersey so I usually post there, however I live in DE.

I was just wondering if anyone had salon rec's for a great mani/pedi. I'm in the Newark area but don't mind traveling if its worth it. TIA.
Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: NWR: Nail Salon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There was a living social coupon recently for a mani/pedi at Todd's Salon in Wilmington for $20.  Don't know if there are any left, but it's worth checking out.  That's where I get my hair done.  I bought the living social coupon, but I haven't used it yet.  I'm saving it for the week of the wedding :)
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My family ALWAYS goes to Belle Beaute, which is on Kirkwood Highway, in the same shopping center as Kohls.  They all know what they are doing, they are not harsh (I have never bled because of them, and if they are pushing too hard I just say something and they back way off), and they are actually nice and talk to you. 

When I had my nails done for my wedding, my mom and sister came too.  I also had a pedi done.  I have a damaged nerve condition (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) in my left leg, and can't have all the rubbing and scrapping and all that done to my left leg.  They were very accomodating, asking me what I could have done, and doing what they could and staying away from what they couldn't, all while doing my other leg as well.  They were wonderful, and I won't go anywhere else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards