Delaware

Check in!

How's everybody doing?  Any other checks??

My invitations are on their way to my house officially.... so I can start handwriting 100+ envelopes. I'm really looking forward to that.

I got my bridesmaids jewelry from etsy a few weeks ago, and a couple of bathing suits for the honeymoon (from VS... thanks to MH for being an enabler and informing me of the clearance sale)

Gzilla and I also bought our wedding bands, and took them home yesterday!  They had the perfect sizes for both of us, so there wasn't any need to special order anything. 

I also have the supplies to DIY my table numbers, but I haven't started doing anything for that yet.  Eventually.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: Check in!

• JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have finished my wedding... so I have no other tasks... lol.

I am however, STILL waiting for my album and prints!! In all due respect, my photog had the pics done last month. He put them up on his web album but I hadn't received the disk or anything. It took me 2 weeks to get him the pics I chose for the album. It's been two weeks and no album yet. I'm getting antsy!!!

Two weeks from now DH and I are taking maternity pics (but using a different photographer) so I really don't want this to keep running on and on and on with pictures!!! 

As soon as I get them I will post some for you all!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh maternity pics!  One of my coworkers wants to do them for his girlfriend (well, get them for her to do... you know).  I gave him Stephanie Glover's name.  She does a lot of maternity pics.  And she did the B-Pics that MBR, Paprika, and I did (also Amy727 on the Philly board)... and she was AMAZING to work with.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • PnVPnV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yay you!!  Congrats on your checks this week. How are you doing your table numbers?  :) I love etsy I found a ton of things there for my wedding including my invitations, guestbook, and ring bearer pillow.  :)  I was able to get the bridemaids dresses picked out as well as the flower girl dresses for my twins.  They look so adorable in their little dresses. :)  I also found my shoes and jewelry.  So a few things done over the weekend. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just did a mock up of my table numbers last night.  I changed them from 4x6 to 5x7, and I think I'm going to try to find 5x7 frames from yard sales and then spray paint them white.  I have pretty much all my BMs on the look out.  They look really good, though! 

I went to AC Moore after BWW last night and I found a heart-shaped cookie cutter, so instead of lavendar ovals I'm doing lavendar hearts.  And they had stencils for the numbers, so that way all the numbers are going to look the same.  My mock up turned out great, but I am going to make a few adjustments. 

You are an etsy queen!!

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • PnVPnV member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sound really nice :) lol I dont have a single crafty bone in my body.  I wish I could do things like that but somehow they never turn out right. (thats why I like Etsy because you can get really cool handmade items that I would never be able to do myself). I bet they are goning to be really pretty.  I like the idea of the lavender hearts.  Good luck with them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards