Ohio-Columbus

Best websites for used wedding decor?

Anyone know of good websites (other than craigslist) to find Brides selling wedding decor?? ie table runners, linens, charger plates, used veils, vases..I know buying used will really help on cost and also help other brides who have these items sitting around collecting dust!

Re: Best websites for used wedding decor?

• edited December 2011
    I just did a quick google search....I haven't used any, but I have been thinking about it. Have you checked out recycledbride.com?
  • edited December 2011
    Go over to the Wedding Classifieds board. You may have to scroll through many pages, but it might be worth it. Also look at the different boards and some of the married girls have for sale stuff in their bios you could purchase from them. I even think a few of the Cbus ladies have posted a few things recently they are trying to get rid of. I am not sure if it is what you are looking for, but worth a try.
  • edited December 2011

Someone on here just told me about www.bravobride.com.

• hcantrellhcantrell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use weddingbee.  I love it.  But I also have my regular craigslist routine and I check the knot classifieds.  Weddingbee seems to have the most brides participating and selling USED items, not new or self-made items for profit.  I bought lots and lots of stuff there and will be selling all my tablecloths, overlays, sashes, vases etc there if I can't sell them locally first.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I'll be sure to check out these websites!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto weddingbee.  They seem to have the most listings for used wedding decor of all the websites mentioned.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards