Delaware

Just saying Hi

I haven't been on these boards in forever! just wanted to say Hey! whats everyones plans  for the weekend?

Re: Just saying Hi

• edited December 2011
    Hi Michelle!  I have to work on saturday morning, but then after that i'm free as a bird.  No plans to do anything. What about you?
  • edited December 2011
    hey! I have no clue what i'm doing this weekend, although I need to do something fun, classes start back up on tuesday!! i was suppose to go and see sherlock holmes 2marrow night though. hmmm
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi nice to meet you! I'm going home for the weekend!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im not doing much....my weekend is friday and saturday...probally just louging around the house and finish making my cousins pillows. then work back on sunday.

Im not sure i like this new board format....is there a way to make it so that when i get email alerts that someone responded to the post...that it tells me what that person said?
  • edited December 2011
    idk michelle. i dont like the new format either..its weird. however i do like the text boxCool
  • edited December 2011
    I know Im late, but you can have replies emailed by clicking on the top of your post "email replies" rigt under Delaware.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards