Delaware

Vendor Reviews!

I have reviewed all our vendors on weddingchannel.com  For anyone looking for a rundown, here it is:

Photography By Leah - Excellent, highly recommend, great value and service
Creations for Celebrations (Florist) - Beautiful work and amazing value for your money
Center Stage Entertainment - I could not review them as they did not have a weddingchannel.com page, but I would not recommend using them.  We went with them as a way contract with a friend for DJ services (he had sold them his equipment).  Our actual DJ, Jim Shaw, was excellent, but working with Renee from Center Stage was awful.  I would leave several messages without getting a return call about important things, and would not get email confirmation of received information when requested.  She was very unprofessional to work with.
City Wide Limo - Limo was beautiful, even though we asked for black and got white, but our driver did not have a good enough knowledge of Wilmington to efficiently get around some construction detours.
Christopher Bohn (ceremony music) - EXCELLENT, very talented and followed all personal requests
Wilmington Photo Booth Company - our guests had a great time, loved the staff and the pictures are such fun
Doubltree Hotel Downtown Wilmington - overall a great experience.  Definitely ask to meet and work with Polly, the banquet manager.  She's amazing and truly went above and beyond for us!

We also worked with Karen Palmer at Liberty Travel to plan our honeymoon and everything was absolutely perfect, even better than we could have imagined.  We HIGHLY recommend anyone thinking about the Riviera Maya stay at the Secrets Maroma Beach. 

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• Good stuff! My fiance and I are considering the Doubletree in Wilmington and Clarion Belle.  So this gives Doubletree and edge over Clarion :  )

Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~Love is patient. Love is kind. Love is infinite. Love is you.~~
  • edited January 2013
    We had our reception at the Doubletree Downtown also. Polly is a Godsent. She really is and their chef, Will, is amazing too. I couldn't recommend them more!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards