Delaware

Bellevue Mansion and Bixby Catering

Can anyone give me any reviews of the Bellevue Mansion in Wilmington, DE and/or Bixby Catering, also in DE?  Please help!

Re: Bellevue Mansion and Bixby Catering

• edited December 2011
    I've never used BIxby Catering... but I have worked with The Greenery Caterers through work before... and they're great.  I'm pretty sure they have packages on their website with pricing, but when I was still looking for a venue, they got back to me right away and emailed me packages.  I don't know if I still have the email though.   Their website is http://www.greenerycaterers.com

They mostly do Rockwood/Carriage House, but I'm pretty sure that for all the State Park properties, Greenery Caterers is one of their approved caterers.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I am this close to booking Bixby's.  Lisa is so wonderful and amazing.  She is so prompt and gives you what you want in a menu (my FI and I don't want "traditional" wedding food and she has come up with so many creative ideas).  Also, she does all the rentals herself so I don't have to worry about it, which I love and is such a relief for me!
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards