Delaware
Options

Looking for caterer, and a rental company for chairs/tables and photographer

I am recently engaged and have just started the planning of my wedding.  My budget is small and am getting married outside with the reception to follow on the same property.  I need a caterer (NOT the Greenery...) and a rental company to provide chairs, tables and linens.  Any advice or experiences with any particular vendors?  I also need a photographer...

Re: Looking for caterer, and a rental company for chairs/tables and photographer

• Options
    for a low end photographer there's Pete lounsbury. he was great ^_^

as for rental company, my caterer used diamond state (not bad) if u need lower in the state i'd recommend Dover rent-all tents & events. located in Dover.
  • Options
    I've used Food for Thought on Philly Pike for work luncheons and they do a great job for that. I'm pretty sure their website says they also do weddings. I don't know what they would charge for a wedding but they're very reasonable for what I use them for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I met with Meghan Clapp at Dover Rent All tents and events and they are great reasonably priced and knowledgeable check their Facebook for pics.
  • Options
    I used Paul R Lutes for my photographer... and he was awesome.  www.PRLPhoto.com.  He's based out of Jersey, but he'll travel for you.   The shots he got were fabulous, and everyone at the wedding loved him. 

I've also used Stephanie Glover.  She did my B-pics.  And she did the moderator, Miss Briar Roses's photos.  I can't remember her website offhand, but I think it's either www.sgphotography.com or www.sgphoto.com.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    Dover Rent All had great prices. And we went to an event catered by cafe gelato on main street and the food was amazing.
  • Options
    Hi! We are using Kelly Phillips photography and so far our e-pictures came out awesome. We are also using Dover rent all and for catering try, Circle That Date catering. We are not having an outdoor reception, but Ilooked into them before going for an indoor reception and saw them at a bridal show and they were very professional, reasonable, and samples were good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    have you looked into Sweet Sensations LLC? Their food is amazing!!! and they are super affordable. They are located in Baltimore MD, but will travel outside the state. They are seriously the closest thing ive seen to a "one stop shop" wedding company. We are getting almost everything from them., the food, cake, alcohol. uplighting, ostrich centerpieces, all of our stationary (gorgeous carlson craft) and drapes. And all of our special linens like our chair covers and sashes. The more stuff I saw they did, the more I wanted lol. 

They are the bomb

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards