Delaware

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

So whos weekend plans got screwed up and what are you doing instead? Or what did you do?

I went grocery shopping friday night after a long tiring day at work...a chore I'd usually put off till saturday just to find everyone else in town had the same exact plan....Pathmark on kirkwood was mobbed!!! Today and tomorrow is gonna consiist of alot of around-the-house chores...which is what I planned on doing anyway so I guess mine hasnt change too much.  I just hope Mondays commute isn't too terrible.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

• MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im hanging with the dogs and hubs now that he is home. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i was suppose to go ice skating...but instead. i've spent my whole day packing, cleaning my room, and watching movies and tv. all in the comfort of my room!
  • edited December 2011
    I hate snow.  Hate it.  So glad it stopped.  I did get out to go to work yesterday, hubby drove me and picked me up with our 4-wheel drive, so I was ok.  I was glad to get some overtime. 

Our family Christmas pictures had to get canceled, so that sucked.  Then my son got sick while I was at work, so when I got home I spent the rest of the night taking care of him.  He's much better today. 

Today I'm just hanging out with the family cleaning a little, getting some laundry done.  Then I have to work tonight at 11.  Hopefully the roads will be fine for me to drive my little car, since Dave needs the truck to get to work tomorrow...

I need to move somewhere where there is NO SNOW!!!

• edited December 2011
    LOL, we came out to Ohio on the right weekend!  We are driving back tomorrow, and hopefully most of the major roads will be somewhat clear by the time we get back!

We left the pup back home with my mom and lil sis, and apparently, she is LOVING this weather!  Mom said it's hysterical to watch her in the snow.  She bounces like a Tigger, boing boing boing!  She also races up and down the stairs like crazy, and Meghan and Mom said that she is too funny pretty much all the time.

Mom said our other dog, Bali, who is 14, is really struggling though in this weather; the cold is getting to her.  She said it's like Eyeore next to the pup.  I just hope Bali makes it through the winter- she was the dog that we had during my parent's divorce, and the only one that was there all the time, no matter what house we went to, or what was happening.  It's going to be hard when she goes.  Mom mentioned calling the vet after Christmas to see if they have any arthiritis meds for dogs- anyone know anything about them?
  • edited December 2011
    I pretty much drove to work on saturday morning only to get a call once I got there saying we were closed.  Oh what fun it was to drive 2 hours in the snow roundtrip, when it should have taken me 30 minutes, tops.  The rest of the day was spent shoveling out hubbys parking spot (he had to work saturday until 1pm), then i made a pork roast and peanut butter cookies.  We watched a movie at night.
    Sunday-shoveled, shoveled, adn shoveled some more, did 2 loads of laundry, washed the dishes, scrubbed the tub, dyed my hair and pretty much relaxed the rest of the day. 

Oh, and i DESPISE SNOW WITH A PASSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards