Delaware

Affordable Wedding Venues in Delaware!!

Help!  I need to find (preferrably an all inclusive) wedding venue in Delaware/Philadelphia area!  Looking to host reception for under 10,000!

I only have 20,000 budgeted for EVERYTHING!  That includes dress, hair, honeymoon, flowers..etc. etc!  Please help me!!

Re: Affordable Wedding Venues in Delaware!!

• We are having our wedding reception at The Executive in Newark. Their packages include linens, fresh florals, full dinner, cocktail hour, open bar, and a custom cake. We have had a great experience working with Brad there, he is awesome! It would depend on how many people you are having, if it would fit within your budget.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hello! I am the Sales Manager here at the Crowne Plaza Wilmington North. I can customize an All Inclusive Wedding Package just for you if you would like. We are a year old as of March and the only Crowne Plaza in Delaware (tax free!) If you are interested in seeing the packages we offer and  letting me know what exactly you are looking for my direct number is 302-479-4603. I am in the office until 5:30pm. Just give me a call and we can talk in more detail!

Congratulations on your Engagement!

Danielle Martini
    Laughing
  • Shame on you Danielle!!!  First rule of The Knot is NO VENDORS. 
  • 100-120

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_affordable-wedding-venues-in-delaware?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:77Discussion:fc625470-1ad5-4e66-a983-c8a53560f7fePost:d2bf2059-e4d4-45fe-89e7-cce05943e50f">Re: Affordable Wedding Venues in Delaware!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This depends a lot on  your guest count. Any estimates?
    Posted by april1714[/QUOTE]
  • april1714april1714 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Check Dover Downs. There's no tax service fees added. Depending if you want open bar, you could easily do under 10k
  • The Farmhouse! Very affordable!
  • check out the Goodstay Mansion in Wilmington.  i'm getting married there in less than a month. their website doesn't do the place justice, but it's a great historical location and has a large garden area.  they have all inclusive packages & the wedding coordinator i'm working with, lea, is amazing.  i also had the same budget & she worked with me to keep within my budget.  i just had my food tasting a few weeks ago & it was actually some of the best food i've had in a while. the package includes flowers from boyd's, and also a night stay at the hotel dupont for your wedding night with limo service!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards