Delaware
Options

My appointment with Celebrations florist

I was very hesitant going in to the appointment and even posted something on here about how their customer service sucked. But my FI and I met with Tom (the owner) last night at his studio, and he's the nicest man ever!!! He asked what we wanted and gave us ideas. He's really knowledgable also. I feel so much better working with him than I did before. I think he just has a crotchy secretary.

Our centerpieces are included in our reception place, but we wanted submerged centerpieces which means we'd have to rent the vases (3 per table), and the mirrors. (They would be with orchids which are pricey). He would also do all of our personal flowers for a WP of 9, plus parents, altar flowers, and pew decorations, and some random rose petals. He said it would be about $1500 for everything. I thought that was pretty good. Does that sound right? He said we could supply our own stuff or change things to bring the price down.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I ended up having a good experience with him. You just have to get through the mean lady on the phone.
Anniversary

Re: My appointment with Celebrations florist

• Options
    wicked_faerywicked_faery member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cool glad u had a great appointment! ^_^
    ~~~~June 15th 2011~~~~ Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic My Planning Bio - Updated Nov 2nd
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah thanks for the review. I am like you - the frontline of a business can turn me on or off depending on their attitude. I've boycotted places because of snotty people on the phone or at the desk. It's a shame but I'm glad it all worked out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am glad you had a good appointment. I had the same impression of Tom at the beginning. You are right his secretary is horrible.  Only warning you deal with her a lot that is why I left them he passes you off on her and another rude women after you secure your date with him so you might just want to work that out in the contract up front to save yourself the headache. Your experience may be totally different then mine.   Good Luck and I hope it works out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards