Delaware

A few venue questions!

Does anyone know of any venues that will allow me to provide the alcohol?

What venue is everyone else using and what made you select it?
I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation

Re: A few venue questions!

• The Stone Barn in Kennett Square, PA allows you to bring your own alcohol.
  • Rock wood Carriage House allows you to bring your own. My brother got married there and it was beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • katehar01katehar01 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012

We're getting married at Loch Nairn in Avondale, PA.  They don't let you provide your own alcohol, but the atmosphere is beautiful.  My best friend is getting married at Rockwood Carriage House in a couple months, it's lovely there and I know bringing their own alcohol will save them a lot of money. 

Some of the restaurant type venues (that's what our place is like - not a wedding factory) will work with you on the bar - do just beer and wine or limits the types of liqueur you have to keep costs down.  Another way to save is to do a non-peak days.  We're doing a Sunday because we couldn't afford the wedding we wanted on a Saturday.  It all depends on the dynamics of your guest list, though.

Congrats and GL!

EDIT: Are you really getting married June 27th?  You may have trouble finding a venue at this point.

127image 88image 39imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_delaware_a-few-venue-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:77Discussion:ff1ccf51-7298-49a8-91e6-4b1cc74b353dPost:644723a4-8ee4-49c9-a595-22ff925a3810">Re: A few venue questions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]EDIT: Are you really getting married June 27th?  You may have trouble finding a venue at this point.
    Posted by katehar01[/QUOTE]

Oh no, It just took me forever to figure out how to change the date lol.
    I love this man.

Photobucket

Can vacation be now please? Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards