Idaho

flowers

Hey girls i need some help. My colors are navy and silver and i have no idea what to do for flowers. Any ideas?

Re: flowers

• edited December 2011
    The season you get married in will probably play a big role in your flowers, depending on what is in season.  If you don't want to do the research then roses are always classic and a rich pink would look great with your colors.  Yellow is also popular right now.
  • edited December 2011
    White goes with EVERYTHING.  Any flowers in white would match anything you want it to match.  Sometimes they can do the whole, blue dye the water trick to any of the white flowers you choose... then you'd end up with white flowers with blue tips... just a thought...
  • edited December 2011
    another idea if you are going to go ahead with an array of white flowers is to tie in your colors with the floral arrangements that you are going to have. If its for the ceremony silver and navy accents of ribbon or other accents and you could use vases and pebbles in the bottom for the reception.  Talk to a good florist who does a lot of weddings and they should have lots more ideas for how to incorporate silver and navy with your floral arrangements.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards