Idaho

Monday Check-In

We'll do different topics each day to post in.... See if we can pull some lurkers out to posting!

What are things you need to get done this week (WR (wedding related) and NWR (non-wedding related)?

What's one thing you're looking forward to this week?

We'll do a check back on Friday to see if we accomplished everything on our lists!

Re: Monday Check-In

• edited December 2011
    ToDo:  Make it through the week of work and our Thanksgiving feast food preparations and our TG feast, finish "snow" letters for decoration, start tying ribbons on coasters, get started on Christmas presents and make ornament for ornament exchange I'm doing.

Looking forward too:  In all honesty, probably just Friday at 3:30 because that means I've survived another week and I'll have all of next week off for mental health time.
  • edited December 2011

WR:Go to cake tasting on thursday
    NWR: Get new car insurance

• shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Um, just about everything.... I don't have a venue yet... But, I am meeting with a photographer next Monday. My goal this week is to book the chapel we want to use. We can't have the reception there, so we've been dragging our feet, but we know we really want to use that chapel, so I think we should just book it.

NWR: The only thing not really wedding related I need to do is get some legal paperwork into my lawyer. I'll come clean - I'm filing for bankruptcy and I get to turn in my paperwork this week. I'll be so relieved to have it all over with!

Looking forward to:The possibility of the new uniforms coming in for work. (I work at a Hilton hotel) We've had to wear these ugly gold shirts and skirts for years, and now the company is requiring new uniforms! Pants! Yay! (And Friday, of course!)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards