Idaho
Options

Pre-Wedding Anxiety

I'm the youngest in my family and greatly appreciate everyone's help. However now nearing 4months til "I Do" I am starting to get really anxious. Not because I don't want to get married but because of the constant... How do you want this, what about that, I'm doing this, have you looked at that yet.  I'm planning my wedding from a distance so I do need my families help but there are some days when I just feel so overwhelmed! We aren't even having a big wedding (much to my dismay it has grown from my desired 40 to over 100).

Is there anyone else who has gone through these feelings?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pre-Wedding Anxiety

• Options
    MarsarahMarsarah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Austin, Texas and am planning my July 31st CDA wedding essentially all from online. I am using theknot's checklist to tell me what is important and what is coming up. Make sure you cover the absolute essentials, then worry about the little things. You'll do just fine!

Sarah
  • Options
    Hmae23DHHmae23DH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im planning my wedding for may 21, right in the middle of the busiest week of everyones lives. I think that your family is just tryng to make sure that your wedding is the exact way you want it. My FMIL has a thing for always changing her mind about what  we had already agreed on doing. So just remember things could be a lot worse. I do hope they get bettter for you though! Let us know how it goes.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you've hired professionals, your worries should end there.  I know that they ask you all sorts of things, but it is just to make sure that you get what you want and that they do a good job for you.

Hang in there hun - it will go by quick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards