Idaho

Seating the Future Brother-In-Law

I need help! My fiance and I are getting married next month and my future sister-in-law is getting married in October. She is in my wedding party and her intended is an usher. My question is, where do I seat him? Do I seat him with my fiance's parents or with his parents who are also invited? Oh, and I do not want his parents in the front row! Thanks!!! 

Re: Seating the Future Brother-In-Law

• edited December 2011

Are you talking about the ceremony or the reception?
    For the ceremony I would just let him find a seat or if you would like to reserve a seat for him towards the front you can.  I would just let his parents find a spot like the rest of the guests.
    For the reception I would put him at a table with his parents so that they are all comfortable with people they know.
    HTH!

• edited December 2011
    Since he is basically family, I would have him sit with the rest of your future in-laws in the reserved seats in the front.

At the reception he needs to be seated next to his FI, just like all the other dates of your WP should be seated with them.
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards