Idaho
Options

Wedding colors....

Hi,
 Just wanted to see what all the wedding color trends are in Idaho? Did you stick to what is traditional or did you step outside the box??

I had purple...which by the way is on the top of 2011 wedding colors of 2011 :-)

Re: Wedding colors....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Purple here, too. But not because it's fashionable.  because my engagement ring is an amythyst (his brirthdstone)
  • Options
    shortgrass03shortgrass03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My colors are Cornflower Blue and Yellow. Not sure if it's trendy, but I like it. =)
    image ~*~Rowyn at 5 months!~*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    miriamhawsmiriamhaws member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    orange, white and silver...definetly not in the trends. lol but it's all us so we love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Orange, lime, yellow, and pink.

My colors were orange and lime before they became "trendy".  But I haven't met anyone that's used my colors yet.  I just wanted bright and love all of those colors.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've always wanted to get married in the fall and so I picked coordinating colors. Red, orange and yellow liked you'd see on the leaves around October. I'll have green and brown as accent colors.

However to due the timing of the proposal we pushed our date into spring but I'm keeping my colors because I've been planning on those colors since I was in high school. Now I just tell people it'll be "jewel toned" rather than "fall" colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it girls!!! It's so refreshing to see fun colors!!! My favorite right now is Chery Red and Limer Green!! Love it! At great favor idea is a small white sheer bag with a few red cherries with stems!!! So cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think i want to go with fuchsia but not sure what else i want that would go well. I want bright colors too i think. Any ideas?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bright colors are in!!!  Frushia and bright blue or yellow or lime green (Barrelgirl)!!

My favorite right now is Def lime and Cherry red!! They look so good together!!

Another idea is Tourquoise and purple! The Peacock is hot too!!

Hmmmmm, what about lime and chocolate brown..

Ok, I could go on for days!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having fushia (watermelon at davids bridal), light pink (rose petal at davids) and black for my colors. They look super cute together!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wedding color, I think what colors are ok, but wedding dress  color only want white or white.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    jamierae25...Super cute I love it!!!

You will have to post pictures!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Plum purple, peach and ivory :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i have my heart set oh hot pink, black an silver. haha. trying to talk my man into it tho...
  • Options
    My colors are going to be fuschia and black. Not sure if those are colors are what's in right now, but we chose them because fuschia is my favorite color and black is his.
  • Options
    I just got engaged. and I was never one of those girls you thought about my wedding day. but now I have to plan everything of course. and I always thought it would be fun to do my favorite color my fiances favorite color. his favorite color is carolina blue and mine is green. I'm hoping I can find a couple of shades that will go together. I was also thinking of maybe throwing some silver in there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards