Idaho

Wholesale flowers

I have a friend that has a lot of experience in putting together bouquets.  In LA, she can go to the flower market.  Is there anything of the sort in Boise?  I know there are a few wholesale flower dealers but I don't know if anyone can purchase flowers in bulk.  Do you know if this is a good way to get flowers without using a florist?
Thanks.

Re: Wholesale flowers

• edited December 2011
    I don't really know of any wholesale dealers around here but you can order flowers from Costco online in bulk. I've heard good things about them.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a wholesaler in Boise but my mom found out that you have to have a business license or something to buy. sad face...i'd have been all over that!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there,
      There are no local growers in the area so all the flowers in the area a re flown in from afar :-(

However, you can alsways call around to local florist (especially small florist shops) see if they will order the flowers you want at thier cost....you will find one that will do this for you at most they might charge you a small fee for doing the ordering....much cheapier than having them arragnge for you!!

Hope this helps a bit!!! happy planning!
  • edited December 2011
    I have had a few friends go through Costco to do their flowers. One person I know actually just went their the day before and bought their flowers! It worked for her because she was not so picky about what she got. Hey! It was pretty reasonably priced according to her
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards